To keep you, attendees, team members, and staff safe we are following local guidelines and asking everyone to self-check for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors before entering any NLC location. Here are some questions to consider:
- Have you or any member of your household had any COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste of smell) in the past 24 hours or had a temperature that is elevated for you, 100.4 F or greater?
- Have you or any member of your household had any close contact in the last 14 days with someone with a diagnosis of COVID-19?
- Have you or any member of your household traveled internationally or outside of the state in the last 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household visited or received treatment in a hospital, nursing home, long-term care, or other health care facility in the past 30 days?
- Are you or anyone in your household a health care provider or emergency responder that may potentially have a high level of exposure to COVID-19?
- If you answer yes to #1 or #2, we are unable to have you at any NLC location at this time. Please monitor your health and we hope to see you soon.
- If you answer yes to #3, #4 or #5 please evaluate the environments you’ve been exposed to and if there’s any reason to reconsider being in a large community gathering, email the Location Pastor of the NLC location you plan to attend.